Re: [NTLK] Emate question

From: Jonathan Wrigley (jwrigley_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 15:04:32 PST

Hi,

Don't know if a similar one can be purchased easily, but here are the
specs off mine;

Newton 9W Power Adapter.
Output: 7.5V (image which looks like an equals sign, however the bottom
of the two lines is a dashed line) 1.2A

you know what... i'm going to take a picture and put it on my dotMac
account.

here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/jwrigley/PhotoAlbum9.html

HTH,
Jonathan Wrigley.

PS: Just signed up yesterday, I got an eMate 300 off eBay recently. I'd
been wanting a Newton for years :) Yes, I'm an Apple geek.