Re: [NTLK] RS232 Prolific Driver

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 14:07:39 PST

Hi Brad,

i read better your problem about kernel loading,
did you try the SerialPort.app? It's a Java application for developers.

Here's the link
http://www.serialio.com/products/serialport/serialport.htm

Il giorno 20/feb/05, alle 17:08, Brad C. Schmidt ha scritto:

Adriano,

I actualy used that as I guide - as I said the problem appears to be OS
X related and not anything else. It simply will not load the driver
into the kernel, and if I use kextload to load it no serial port is
opened....

Brad

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all