Re: [NTLK] problem

From: John (macnut_at_frys.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 13:57:11 PST

Bubba Gump wrote:
> While I think this thread has been beaten to death, I feel compelled to
> speak out on the recent direction it has taken.
>
> Don't mess with someone's employment over a seperate issue.
>
> If he's infringing on copyrights, take him to court. If he's abusing ebay
> posting policies, report him to ebay. If you feel he's defrauded you,
> contact the police. If he treated you poorly, don't buy from him again. And
> vent in this forum all you want.
>
> But don't contact his employer. It's not your business.

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't see this as the same
thing at all. If Ferdi is using his employers computers to conduct his
own business, they have a right to know about it, especially if that
business employs fraudulent practices. If he IS defrauding his
customers, that makes it even more important that they are made aware of
the situation, as they could also be held liable. I'd have to go with
Woo on this one.

JR

--
This sig contains no political, religious, or commercial content whatsoever.