Re: [NTLK] Einstein and calibration screen

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 06:33:02 PST

On 23-feb-05, at 3:49, Gregory Gee wrote:
> 2. I can't seem to get past the calibration screen where I have
> to calibrate the pen. It either doesn't notice my mouse clicks
> or it will continue to keep asking to click the same three spots
> over and over again.

You might have the same problem as I experienced. If you just click
nothing will happen, if you click and hold Einstein will register it.
Funny thing that we do this with a pen without thinking but the usage
of short clicks is so ingrained in our systems...

Robert Benschop

P.S.
Not very important, but I just subscribed with my new email address
rbenschop_at_gmail.com