Re: [NTLK] Gmail

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 22:52:40 PST

On Feb 23, 2005, at 10:25 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 24-feb-05, at 4:25, Martin Joseph wrote:
>> <snip>
>> If you are using a regular mail client you could just send you mail
>> through a different SMTP server.
>
> Even tried that.
Huh, Have you tried just sending mail directly to yourself at Gmail?
Does that work? Very Odd.

> The conclusion for the moment is that if I collect my mail through
> Gmails POP access I won't see my own posts.
> If I use Gmails forwarding function all is as before and I can see my
> own posts.
I wonder if there is another Junk folder you aren't seeing? Perhaps
try looking in the Web interface to Gmail and see if there is another
folder for spam there?

> I'll notify the Gmail team as this 'feature' should at least be
> configurable...

Sounds like a straight up bug, but then again I don't really understand
it.

Marty