[NTLK] Top PCMCIA Slot Broke?

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 00:16:38 PST

I've been trying to get my Newt to connect to my PowerBook with a
Farallon ethernet card, and I was plugging it into my top ethernet
port (I think. I tend to use that one). When I got home and tried it
again (DHCP didn't seem to work), no slip popped up when I put the
card in. I figured I broke the ethernet card and felt bad (It isn't
mine)...but, it worked in the other PCMCIA slot. So, I tried the top
slot with a memory card. No slip. So, um, did I fry one of my slots?
Is there anything I can do?

- Sean