Re: [NTLK] Finding Newton related accessories...

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 20:01:10 PST

Hi Tiberius,

You sound like an American at least you write like that. Are you coming
downunder and is that why you need the adapter?. Sorry I cant help with one
but any international plug adapter should work so long as you are using the
proper Newton Power Adaptor. I have the original American adapter with two
prong pluged into an multi type plus that has the Australian three prongs
and that works fine. You could use one of those until you get the real
mckoy.

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane, Australia