Re: [NTLK] Newton Death Records

From: tesla4d_at_mailaka.net
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 07:44:22 PST

>It might be interesting (and scary) to see a plot of alive Newtons=20
>versus time=2E Maybe we could model it and predict when the last
>Newton=20
>will die=2E =2E =2Eand when we will really need Einstein!

I'm pumped about this!
I'd need to find some host space, a way to get dead newtons, and some
statistics=2E=2E=2E
But I feel confident I could get this project off the ground, at
least compile links to existing Newton repair pages, etc=2E
And about calculating the death date=2E=2E=2E It'd be like trying to figur=
out how long it take all of the U235 in the world to decay based on
the half life=2E That is, very inaccurate given the random nature of
such failures=2E
Nathan