[NTLK] Newton MP2000 for sale

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 06:52:41 PST

> From: "Coleff, Patrick" <patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] Newton MP2000 for sale
> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:42:52 -0600
>
> Hello,
>
> Okay, after trying to get WiFi running on this guy, I am officially
> giving
> up. I think, for now, I will stick to my MP120, which, though
> certainly has
> no chance of connecting to the 'net, has been working pretty well for
> me,
> otherwise.
>
> So, I am offering up for sale, my MP2000.
> $25.00

Haven#t folowed this thread, but how about asking Woody, Marty, Sonny
or any other of the neighbourhood rocket scientists to take a look at
yer Newt? As in, mail it to them, have it configured and shipped back.

If you say pretty pretty please and offer a box of pretzels for reward,
I'm sure you'll be able to acquire some serious support.

Best of luck,

D.