Re: [NTLK] Newton MP2000 for sale

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 07:28:34 PST

I think my lack of interaction since my move from Oregon to Michigan last
May might be contributing to the lack of interest in the North American
Newton Loaner program, for that I give my condolences...

Patrick, I have a compete set of loaner PC-Cards that have everything you
need to setup WiFi. The file package is even preceded by a numeric value as
to clue you into the install order. All you need to tell me is what WiFi
Card you have, your mailing address and I'll send you a estimate of the
deposit and your shipping fees, or I can just send you an e-mail with the
.pkg's if you can connect your MP 2000 with a tether or iR.

Just let me know...

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans