Re: [NTLK] Wifi Loaner Cards

From: Vaughn Corden (vaughn_at_corden.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 10:59:28 PST

On Jan 3, 2005, at 7:28 AM, NewtonMP - Paul Curtis wrote:

> I have a compete set of loaner PC-Cards that have everything you
> need to setup WiFi. The file package is even preceded by a numeric
> value as
> to clue you into the install order.

Paul, could you send me that file package? I do have my wifi card
working... I think, but I'm still getting DNS errors. I already have
the package that Paul Oberman put together, but yours would be very
helpful because of the install order you provide. Maybe I'll have to do
another brain wipe to sort the DNS thing, particularly if I don't have
quite the right combination of packages for my card.

My card is a Lucent WaveLAN Turbo Bronze.

Thanks!

- Vaughn