[NTLK] MAC Address of WiFi Card?

From: Joseph Holmes (biz_at_pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 10:09:14 PST

=46ollowing all the instructions I found on the net and on this list, I
bought the Microsoft MN-520 wifi card, downloaded and installed all the
extensions and files, and, after fiddling and fixing for several days,
browsed my first Web page on my MessagePad 2100 just about ten minutes
ago. Thanks all!

Question: I usually protect my home wireless network with a MAC address
filter. Does anyone know how I can find the MAC address of my Newton's
card? Thanks.

-=3D-Joe