Re: [NTLK] MAC Address of WiFi Card?

From: Andrew Fox (andrewfox_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 23:07:06 PST

Hi Sonny,

We are going to have to get you Mac literate Sonny! Especially seeing=20
as how you now own a Graphite Base Station.

You just have to stop offloading all the "HARD" bits to us macheads;-)

If you're still looking for a WaveLan Silver Turbo for your base=20
station I have one that could escape captivity for a small=20
consideration.

Reply off list if your interested =85=85

regards
Andrew