Re: [NTLK] Has anyone installed CU successfully

From: johnc (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 17:25:34 PST

On Jan 8, 2005, at 6:01 PM, Woody Smith wrote:

> I think that I may have included some extras but don't think that i
> missed anything

Thanks Woody, I'll double-check your list against mine when it's all
done. Right now **I'm** re-booting after an aborted install. Took
fifteen minutes to get going, then hung on item 23 of 24 after about a
half hour. Bit-rot on the unna NCU disks? Has anyone had a pain-free
experience with this? I'm trying with the single-file install now,
looks to be as bad.

Booted into Classic, but there is an OS X partition on the machine. I
won't go into the hair-pulling episodes that the collision between OS X
and OS 9 worlds has caused me...

Perhaps when this is all done we could put this archive of NCU files
somewhere rather than these broken installers?

jc