Re: [NTLK] Has anyone installed CU successfully

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 19:34:51 PST

I am running 10.3.7 on a G4 tower. For the sake of this exercise I did
a fresh install of 9.2 on an external firewire drive and downloaded the
single installer from UNNA to my OS X desktop. From OS X I selected
the newly installed 9.2 as my classic folder and started classic from
System Preferences. There was some delay in un-stuffing the installer
but after that the installation of NCU was very fast - a minute or
less. I did not start up in OS 9. I do have the KeySpan usb/serial
adapter but did not install drivers on the selected Classic folder.

I certainly support the Idea of including necessary files for folks
that are unable to install NCU, are people also having difficulty with
Newton Press?

Woody