Re: [NTLK] Holidays 2005 needs your help

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 14:21:13 PST

For the US, you'd want state holidays such as MLK Jr.
Day (1 week from today) or Veteran's day as well as
the few special days like Valentines day (baseball's
getting close!)

If a user could easily add a list of days (such as a
sports schedule) by just selecting the list and
hitting "add" it would be very useful. I'm not going
to sit by my Newton and put in all 162 games the Cubs
will play this year just so I can quickly reference it
from Dates.

Puckdropper