Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Emulator DP3

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 14:22:07 PST

On 17 / Jan / 2005, at 17:22, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> I think the answer is pretty obvious. But why would you need Inkwell?
> Newton
> OS is the original Inkwell, one could say.

Will be necessary to have Inkwell acting as an interface for NewtonOS
when a touchscreen is used?

> Also, you'd need a pretty long cord for the mini. It's not called the
> Mac
> portable, is what I'm trying to say :P

Don't underestimate Mr. Jobs, maybe this is only a step ahead...
I mean, a convergence between iPod + Mac mini = a cordless Mac mini.

> In any event, you're getting a bit ahead of yourself, Einstein is
> still in a
> very early state.

This project is so cool that I always find myself thinking about where
this will lead us :)

lpetroni