Re: [NTLK] OS X lite for handheld?

From: Bryce (petridish_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 02:26:01 PST

I was a tad shocked when I saw this getting such strong news coverage.
The best part was where they said he had grown his fingernails out
long so he could type on his PDA -- then they showed them -- gross!
hah

Cool but not impressive. If you're going to make your PDA do things to
an OSX machine you're going to be setting up scripts that are easy to
call without any serious screen manipulation. Anything else just isn't
practical.

I'll admit -- X on his PDA looks svelt :)

-Bryce