[NTLK] EZ Presenter VGA Card

From: Ravindra Mohabeer (mohabeer_at_yorku.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 20:17:43 PST

I saw a thing the other day on the list about the EZ Presenter TV/VGA
cards. I don't quite recall what the consensus was about the usefulness
of these cards.

I'm supposed to be getting a VGA only version card within a week or so.
It was included in a package deal I made. Are these cards effective or
useful when presenting say class lectures with pictures -- which I use
a lot?

Also, once I finally get myself connected and running at full speed,
will I be able to communicate with PowerPoint from Office X or just
from Office 98 for mac - which I don't currently have loaded?

Finally, if I don't end up finding that the card suits my purposes, how
much is one of these things actually worth? The guy just said he'd
throw it in since he wasn't going to be using it and hadn't used it up
until that point (it came from work and to him it was just a toy).