[NTLK] Quickfigure Exchange & Office X (sorry for another email)

From: Ravindra Mohabeer (mohabeer_at_yorku.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 20:19:58 PST

does quickfigure exchange plug into Excel in office x at all? is there
a way to get it to transfer my simple spreadsheets back and forth
without a whole lot of in-between and working around?

if there is, that would be so good for keeping track of attendance and
grades as they happen instead of well after the fact like I'm doing
now.

thanks, in advance and sorry for so many emails in such a short period
- I promise I won't make my stupid questions a habbit.

Ravi