Re: [NTLK] Problem with Works part two

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 13:30:38 PST

Works should function just fine on a 2100. I use it all the time but
have had problems with corrupted files which in my case seemed to be
related to a memory card failure.
Before you begin to write are you able to open all previously written
Works documents? If one of them seems problematic that may be the
problem.
I assume that you have already tried a reset. Any internal or external
memory stores should have at least 25% of their maximum available.
Then a brainwipe seems to be the next step. Do a backup first maybe
two. If you can, do one on a flash card since that is the fastest.
When you restore don't restore the Works application instead install a
new copy.

Good Luck
Woody