Re: [NTLK] GPS: iGPS 180

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 16:59:49 PDT

Thanks to the NMEA protocol compatibility,
the iGPS 180 would work pretty fine with a MessagePad
but it will need some adapters to be phisically connected to the Newton
mini-din port.

some examples:
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/HikingNewtonHardware
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtNav