[NTLK] Dedicated Newton Connection Mac?

From: Paul Tower (ptower_at_denvernewspaperagency.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 09:21:50 PDT

While everyone is having problems syncing up after having installed
Tiger I thought I'd make an offer.

My work has a dozen older beige Mac boxes, ranging from PowerCenter 110
to PowerCenter 210 (four boxes) to 3 g3 desktops, with a 9500, and a
7100.

We will have to pay to have these recycled but we need them gone and so
if anyone is interested in using one of these older boxes anyone could
have one for the price of shipping.

Please feel free to reply to me off-list. As the address implies we
are in Denver, Colorado. I apologize in advance if this offer is
inappropriate or too off-topic.

Paul Tower