Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.3 <--> iCal 2.0.2

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 13:14:47 PDT

On a related note, I've been pondering the possibily of establishing tcp
sync connections to other software, to benefit those that use other
than a Mac OSX machine. Would someone be kind enough to repackage this
in a .tar.gz instead of the .dmg, so that I can look at source and
documentation? Thanks in advance...

--
For every subject you can think of there are at least 3 web sites.
The owners of these web sites know each other and at least one of