Re: [NTLK] nSync 0.3.3 <--> iCal 2.0.1 (Notes sync problem)

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 06:33:31 PDT

On Monday, July 18, 2005, at 04:06AM, Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com> wrote:

>Once amended, nSync worked fine and download the text files perfectly. A major step forward for me.

Excellent. nSync has been rock solid for backup up hundreds and hundreds of notes over the past year for me. Glad to hear that you got it working.

>while talking nSync, I'm using iCal 2.0.1 and nSync cannot select an iCal calender in either the to-do sync or calendar sync drop down menus. In addition I get a warning telling me that there are 'no iCal calendars' when running nSync. There are over 20 of them!

nSync has not been updated to work with the new version of iCal. The latest version that nSync works with is 1.5.5. I know that nowhereman has been recovering from a house fire, but I am unsure if anyone else has taken this up. I've had the code for a while, but I don't have the time to look it over.

-Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.