Re: [NTLK] NCU on PC fails NewtonWorks Export

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 07:33:48 PDT

That is the old story with the missing handshake for the data connection
with a PC.
Since nowadays PCs are much faster, the connection does not work properly
without synchronisation/handshake.
The workaround solution is to slow down the PC by heavily loading it with
dummy processes.
This canbe done using the so called >slow down< program in multiple
instances, depending on the processing power of your machine...
It should be available on Unna.

Cheers
Johannes