Re: [NTLK] audio in/out; JAE interconnect parts

From: Chris Sladky (rsladky_at_buckeye-express.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 08:40:53 PDT

FYI, these parts are the ones needed to make an audio in/out "dongle"
and to access the audio in and out of the newton. I would like to know
if these are, in fact, rare. If so, I have about 15 right now that I'd
be willing to sell for $20 each (+shipping), but I'll keep looking as I
thought I bought more a while ago. Please let me know if these are
rare, this is a good price, and if anyone would be interested. Oh, and
these can also be used for any of the other pins in the IC port,
allowing you to make adapters for many different uses, including audio
and serial connections.