Re: [NTLK] OK, while this isn't for everybody, but, if you live

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 17:45:41 PDT

> OK, while this isn't for everybody, but, if you live
> in Virginia (or even North Carolina) you may want to
> take advantage of this. A VA school system offered
> ibooks to their students at $50 each and they got very
> few takers, as a result, they have a thousand left.
> First come-first serve for $50...sorry, only one per
> person...
> http://henrico.k12.va.us/ibooksale/index.html

Wow! Are these what is commonly referred to as clamshell
ibooks? I've always wanted one of those...

Is anyone going to be there who would be willing to buy
one for me and ship it to Germany? Should be someone who
doesn't want one for himself, or someone who has a friend
with him, since sales seem to be limited to one per person.

Thanks

Frank