Re: [NTLK] RES: RES: Reflecting on the first few weeks USING my Newt 2000

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 06:54:20 PDT

On Jul 30, 2005, at 5:36 PM, Matt Howe wrote:

> The keyboard I have works on both my old MP120 2.0 and my 2100upgd,=20
> with a
> dongle of course. And the keyboard fits in a zippered soft case.

And if you have an older, Newton OS 1.x device, a simple extension will=20=

give you the ability to use the keyboard with those Newtons as well,=20
but you may be limited to the Notepad, however. I don't rightly recall,=20=

because, now that I think of it, I think I used to write email on my=20
1.3 MP 120 before I upgraded it. . . But in any case, those keyobards=20
are _Newton_ keyboards, and should work with all models!

And now that the issue of keyboards has come up again, I think I would=20=

like to get a second keyboard. My daughter has been complaining because=20=

I left my keyboard in Poland, and she misses writing on her Newton.=20
Anybody got YA keyboard for sale? :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa