Re: [NTLK] Apple Logo (was: Newton/Mac Users Near NW Indiana?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 00:29:20 PDT

On Jun 3, 2005, at 12:16 AM, Martin Joseph wrote:
>> (There is No Banner up yet - Just some Neon Apple
>> Lights)
>
> If you are using the Apple logo on your signage and you are not Apple
> authorized, you are likely to hear from Apple legal...

   How close to the "actual" Apple do you think you'd have to get?
The characteristic white-Apple-on-solid-black I'd think would get a
call, but what about just a neon tube bent into some generic Apple-
the-fruit-with-a-bite shape? Or would the characteristic "leaf" at
the top matter?

Yeah, I need to get to bed now.. :)
Jim