Re: [NTLK] [OT] [FS] Sony Vaio 505F laptop running Debian...

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 10:33:53 PDT

On 6/6/05, Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_mac.com> wrote:
> I have a Sony Vaio PCG-505F Pentium 233Mhz laptop running Debian Woody. T=
he laptop has 64Mb of RAM, weighs in at about 2.5 lbs, and has a brand new =
battery that pulls in about 2.5+ hours under APM with X windows and mp3blas=
ter going. It will make it closer to 3 hours running in console only. Lapto=
p includes:

Hey Matt,

I just sold a SONY VAIO 505FX with all the accessories (plus the
missing CD-ROM for $185) so you are right close to the actual value
for that setup... especially with WiFi and a working battery which
mine did not have...

This is a great Windows Newton Sync Setup also!!!
--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family