Re: [NTLK] BitGrabber

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 08:20:30 PDT

        One option is EE Transfer...

http://www.easter-eggs.com/newton/

        Great utility that has standard file transfers (X, Y, Z modem... a =
must!) and has the snapshot utility that will make a pict file of the =
Newton desktop that you can download via a regular terminal later.

        That pict file can then be clipped, modified and converted to a gif or =
whatever once it reaches the desktop.

        Used this quite a few times.

Doctor Clu
=20