Re: [NTLK] BitGrabber

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 08:39:00 PDT

Thank you, Doc, for the reply. I know EETransfer, but I think this is=20
not what I=B4m looking for.

My primary intention is to create graphics in the Newton (NewtPaint for=20=

example), convert to Gif (maybe via BitGabber), create some html with=20
nHTML and serve all this with NPDS, without any help of a desktop...

Well I dont know if is possible, just dreamed with this last night.. :^)

Alex

Em 08/06/2005, =E0s 12:20, Goodwin, Greg P. escreveu:

> One option is EE Transfer...
>
> http://www.easter-eggs.com/newton/
>
> Great utility that has standard file transfers (X, Y, Z modem... =
a =3D
> must!) and has the snapshot utility that will make a pict file of the =
=3D
> Newton desktop that you can download via a regular terminal later.
>
> That pict file can then be clipped, modified and converted to a =
gif=20
> or =3D
> whatever once it reaches the desktop.
>
> Used this quite a few times.