Re: [NTLK] What to do about fixing a Newton 2100

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 03:11:41 PDT

Gary,
Okay, I have found my Newton (it got lost when I was
moving) I am now just starting that Process, I have a
Battery Tray with rechargeable Batteries, but I don't
think it makes much of a difference. I found out form
a friend of mine they were messing with it, and the
battery died, and the Plugged in the Older OMP AC to
it, and had left it like that over the weekend, could
that be the problem, if so its not Dead, right?

Well, thanks for your help!

Mark Jozaitis