Re: [NTLK] [OT] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Jim Cheal (jimcheal_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 08:00:57 PDT

Hi John,

It was also very surprising to me, but I would think you might have
to wait a bit longer if you're having it shipped to Poland! If you
get that email confirmation, then you can expect it has at least
shipped. Mine was shipped from a place in Tenn., I believe, which is
a long day's drive from where I live in FL. Maybe that's why it came
so soon; No telling how long it might take going overseas.

Jim