Re: [NTLK] Concerning Apple's Switch to Intel Chips...

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 08:38:10 PDT

Apostolos,

I think its more important to look at Steve Jobs' track record. There
is very little he has said Apple would not do that they turned around
and did. The iPod Photo is one of them, and that's not even a full-on
media player. Sadly and with great sorrow, I believe we will never
again see the likes of the Newton OS grace another commercially
current device. Of course, I've been wrong before :)

I'll also say "Hi" again. Its been a while since I've been on the
list. Glad to be back! Thanks for hosting, Victor :)

Tyler