[NTLK] 2100 and the errors of .pkg

From: Joslin, Mike (M.Joslin_at_leedsmet.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 00:45:35 PDT

Hi All
I have my 2100 and all mod cons and I am as pleased as punch that all works, (well nearly).
I can see and connect my Newt to a PB with Tiger installed by using a 3Com card and the two machines talk through a switch if a little flakey at times, however when I try to install a pkg it comes up with error message and that the pkg is damaged. I have tried Escale OSX and nSync 3.3 and it is only Escale that allows a connection. I have tried this with numerous packages but always with the same response. I have also got a wifi card and will need to install some drivers before I can use it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jos11