Re: [NTLK] 2100 and the errors of .pkg

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 10:47:40 PDT

On Jun 21, 2005, at 12:45 AM, Joslin, Mike wrote:

> Hi All
> I have my 2100 and all mod cons and I am as pleased as punch that all
> works, (well nearly).
> I can see and connect my Newt to a PB with Tiger installed by using a
> 3Com card and the two machines talk through a switch if a little
> flakey at times, however when I try to install a pkg it comes up with
> error message and that the pkg is damaged. I have tried Escale OSX
> and nSync 3.3 and it is only Escale that allows a connection. I have
> tried this with numerous packages but always with the same response.

Are you sure escale is telling you that? I hope your not double
clicking on the package icon and getting the "invalid bill of
materials" message from the OSX installer?

Make sure you are using escale or the newton to select the package you
want to install and try again?

Sorry if I am way of course.
Marty