Re: [NTLK] Just saying Hi

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 13:55:20 PDT

Well, back up there Keith. I didn't say that it was dying. I said it
was shrinking, or more specifically fading. This is not to suggest
that it will ever go away :) I'm a proud Newton user and can credit
the Green for PDA Handyman and my everlasting love of all things mobile.

Therefore, I'm an avid 130, eMate, 2000 user from LB :)