Re: [NTLK] Help with Pico Bluetooth & Blunt

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 12:24:46 PST

Yo, Robbie -

Have you seen the Bluetooth-Wiki stuff I'd put up? Did this help you
any?
Anybody else have any enlightening comments? Anything I got wrong and
should
correct?

I've basically just splashed whatever I had already on to the Wiki w/o
retesting the walkthrough (no time, mate, no time!), so I'm very
concerned
to hear if it works the way I wrote it or not. Whatever.

Cheers,

D.