[NTLK] WordsWorth live wordcount - FOUND

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 06:40:28 PST

A week ago I mentioned that I'd accidentally deleted the installed
copy of WordsWorth, a Newton package written for me some years ago in
order to give a wordcount feature (including a live wordcount
option!) to Works, the Newton word processor.

I suddenly realised that I had a CD archive from 1999 of my Eudora
email up to that point. Oh, the joys of never deleting anything but
spam! I nipped into the Attachments Folder on the CD and there it
was. I've now added it to my eMate and will put it on my 2100 soon.

I will need to dig deep into the email archives to find the original
author, but I do remember that he wasn't bothered about me giving
this version to other people. So I've uploaded it to one of my sites
ready for anyone who can make use of it to grab a copy. You'll find
it at: <http://www.geekhell.com/>. Enjoy, and happy word counting!

:-)

      Keith Martin   Technical Editor, MacUser magazine
      MacUser Help   mailto:help_at_macuser.co.uk
      MacUser Work   mailto:keith.martin_at_macuser.co.uk
          personal   mailto:keith_at_vortex.co.uk
               Web   http://www.vortex.co.uk
              work   +44 (0)20 7907 6360
            mobile   0790 954 1365