Re: [NTLK] EXTRAS

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 16:59:37 PST

Try resetting normally, but hold the stylus down a quarter inch from
the left edge of the screen as it boots. Eventually it should ask you
if you want to activate the packages on the internal store, and then
again it will ask you about any storage cards in pc card slots. Say no
to the store that this trouble application is on (or all of em) and see
if the icons come back... if so remove that package and reboot
normally.

If it doesn't work, reboot normally anyway, and you won't be any worse
off than you are now.

J Tyler Nichols