Re: [NTLK] XP Question--Ignore if you must

From: Kevin And Maggie Ondre (kevin_ondre_at_vermontel.net)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 18:06:41 PST

your gonna need to check what apps are running using the task manager,
one of the "processes" will be using most of, if not all of the CPU %.

you will need to figure out what it is, if its suposed to be running
all the time like that and then go from there.

I dont care much for XP, i have to use it at work, it is the best
windows world so far, but its still not my os of choice

good luck

Kevin