[NTLK] [FS] Misc Beige G3 Mac Stuff

From: Matthew Hudson (hexsane_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 18:17:46 PST

Due to a power supply failure on my Mac I had to go to the local
surplus outlet, unfortunately they didn't have what I needed, but I
did walk out with the following (Remains of stuff that allowed me to
make a working system):

5 Beige G3 desktops in various states. I can put one or two of these
together and make a complete system but I have very little SDRAM
64-96MB Max. These are the parts available if you just need a part:

(4) 24x Apple branded ATA CD-ROM drives
(1) Wings Board (AV I/O card for Feature Slot)
(5) power supplies.
(1) ATA ZIP 100 Drive
(4) Floppy Drives
(1) Rev A Motherboard (3D Rage II)
(4) Rev B Motherboards (3D Rage Pro)
(2) Apple branded 4GB ATA Drives
(1) Apple branded 6GB ATA Drive
(?) 266 and 300Mhz CPU modules - unsure of the condition so if you
need one I'll check it.
(1) 400Mhz G4 Newer Technology Accelerator ZIF (Works in both Beige G3
and B&W G3)

Make offers.

If there is something else that would come from one of these systems
that is not listed ask and I shall seek. ;)

PS. Several months ago I was going to trade a Powerbook 1400c with a
180Mhz accelerator to someone. Unfortunately I had another failure on
my main computer and lost all contact with you (including your email
address). If you can contact me again I still have the notebook. I've
been hoping you would see me on the list and email me at my new email
address.

PSS. There was someone that was looking for a Color Classic. I may be
able to get my hands on one if you haven't found one yet.

-Matt