[NTLK] Case for Newton

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 20:20:27 PST

Hey List Members,

Just found a neat case for my Newton this weekend.
It's made by Rapala VMC Corp.
It's a Tackle & Tool Sling Bag in the Rapala Junior Pro line.
One size fits all.
It fits over the shoulder.
It has a key clip, a pouch perfect for a extra rechargeable pack or
battery tray and the fits the MP2x00 well. It seems water proof and
includes a plastic tackle box which fits in the pouch. I will use that
for parts. It can be clung with the Newton on your right hip or across
your chest for easier access. I also wear this under a jacket as it is
not noticeable at all under my down jacket. The pouch had a bit of
room for some padding if you want to add some.

If anyone want to see photos ask and I can send some.
I've got no place to put them up at this time and therefore can only email them.
A good bargain too.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung