Re: [NTLK] IrDA via T610

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 10:00:29 PST

On Mar 10, 2005, at 5:12 AM, Chia Chin Yau wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I got a problem getting my MP2100 talking to my T610 via infrared. I
> wish to
> do the following:
>
> 1. GPRS connection
> 2. Fax connection
> 3. SMS

I haven't tried too hard with this setup, but I know I used Neo to
exchange a few items that with IR.

Make sure the phone has the IR turned on for starters.

The fax thing will be dependant on you mobile carrier and whether they
have a fax service enabled. This is not something I have ever done
with the newton and a cell.

Please keep us informed of any progress you make.

Marty