[NTLK] Public thanks to NTLK and Nushield

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 04:08:47 PST

Hi all,

writing from Italy.

More than a half of U.S. online shops they will not accept to ship
here, and more often they do not respond to any mail where "new order
from italy" is specified in the mail subject.

Thanks to NTLK it was possible to me to came in contact to Mark Ross of
Nushield.

I just want to report what a wonderful person Mark is. He has been
gentle, prompt and clear in ANY mail.
He let me receive in different packages some items which are seemlessly
impossible to find here in this part of the world.
So i want to give public thanks to Mark, and i want to recommend
Nushield services.

Thanks again Mark for all the time you dedicated to me.

Adriano