Re: [NTLK] [OT] Future Apple PDA? poll.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 01:27:25 PST

On 13-mrt-05, at 19:18, David M. Ensteness wrote:
> How many devices do I want?
>
> PDA
> Phone
> Music / Photo / Video device
> What else?
>
> Or just one?
>
> Its sorta a tricky question what the right number is.

I don't think the number of features would be the problem, everybody
likes a Swiss Army Knife.
The problem is that since the Newton nobody seems to realize what a
Swiss Army Knife is anymore.

So get the basics right (good interface, HWR, the works) and you can ad
whatever you want.

Who would object to a Newton that could do everything? I wouldn't.

Which is why I think Einstein has potential, nobody else seems to 'get
it'.

Robert Benschop