Re: [NTLK] Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 22:00:47 PST

What i consider perfect, would be a machine, like this:

http://homepage.mac.com/poberman/newton3/PhotoAlbum157.html

You would have:

Newton os
phone, with speakerphone.
a touchscreen, that could double as number pad or ipod style mp3 player
storage on sd smart chips, up to 1 gig
slide out keyboard
1x connectivity
no bluetooth
no bullshit low rez camera

why can't they just pull off the bandaid and give us the perfect phone.
  no one seems to want to just do it. too many near misses.

paul