Re: [NTLK] date stamp for notepad?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 22:43:02 PST

I have no idea what Omniweb is...I used IE on my
windows xp system and downloaded the entire site. I
now have a complete mirror of all the files....
I also tried downloading just that single file and
found no troubles grabbing it and uncompressing it in
Stuffit for windows...I think you're making it more
difficult than it needs to be.
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/nwt/util/time-

> stamp.hqx

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial